- All entries must be submitted between November 2, 2021 and January 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time for consideration.
- Campaigns must have been created and placed into market between November 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.
- Incomplete entries will not be judged and any entry fees will be refunded. If an entry is deemed incomplete by AMN, entry will have 48 hours to address deficiencies identified and if not addressed, entry will not be accepted. AMN will not accept any materials after the entry deadline.
- Once an entry is completed and accepted, entry fee is non-refundable.
- An organization/agency may enter two categories but constitutes two separate entries evaluated against entries in their respective categories.
- Any trademarks, written material, graphics, photographs and intellectual property are all held by their respective owners. All materials being shared are strictly confidential.
- Company and individual submitting entry confirms and consents that all requisite partners in the project such as owner(s), agencies, photographers, and other key stakeholders, have authorized submission and use of such submitted materials. Any notification of an entry that has not received approval will disqualify the entry and the entry fee is non-refundable and the submitter is exclusively liable for any wrong-doing or issues arising from entry.
- Entrants agree that AMN may use the materials to present to judges and showcase on the AMN Aspect Awards site and any other Aging Media Network site.
- Any judge that has a direct or indirect interest, involvement or detailed knowledge of any entry will recuse themselves from judging that particular entry and that entry will be judged by another judge or executive from the Aging Media Network team.
- All judging is confidential and AMN does not share judges’ individual scores for entries.
AGING MEDIA NETWORK HAS FINAL DECISION ON ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRIES AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND ADMINISTRATION OF THE JUDGING PROCESS.